Following the latest national lockdown we are open again from Monday 12 April! Open 9-5 Mon-Sat, excluding Bank Holidays.
Please BOOK AN APPOINTMENT wherever possible. We have a limit of 8 customers in store at any one time, and if you have an appointment you will take priority. We expect the next few weeks to be extremely busy so please bear with us and we will do our best to look after you.
- Please wear a FACE MASK when coming to the store unless you are exempt. We have spares if needed.
- We have a HAND SANITISER station inside the entrance. Please use this on entry.
- Please RESPECT 2m DISTANCING from other customers and staff while you are in the showroom. We have enough space to ensure social distancing, and please don’t be offended if we remind you.
- Wherever possible please MAKE AN APPOINTMENT so we know who is coming and can spread visits out as evenly as possible. We may need to ask you to wait outside if we have too many visitors at the same time, and customers with appointments will take priority.
- Our sales desks have PERSPEX SCREENS installed, where 2m social distancing cannot be assured, and marked areas for customer seating.
- When you come, please limit the size of your party to 2 PEOPLE MAX, from a single household or bubble, and wherever possible leave your children in safety at home.
- Please don’t come if you have or have recently had any of the Covid-19 symptoms.
- We have carried out a written risk assessment in line with HSA guidelines, and customer relevant results are included in these precautions.
- If you prefer to stay at home, we are still able to work remotely either by phone/email or a Zoom call.
- Feel free to get in touch with your needs before coming on 01204588411 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can minimise the time needed to discuss your requirements in person.