To reduce risk to us all, we have implemented Covid-19 secure precautions in store for when you visit:
- Please wear a FACE MASK when coming to the store unless you are exempt. We have spares if needed.
- We have a HAND SANITISER station inside the entrance. Please use this on entry.
- Please RESPECT 2m DISTANCING from other customers and staff while you are in the showroom. We have plenty of space on our TWO FLOORS to allow social distancing.
- Wherever possible please MAKE AN APPOINTMENT so we know who is coming and can spread visits out as evenly as possible. We may need to ask you to wait outside if we have too many visitors at the same time. Customers with appointments will take priority.
- Our sales desks have PERSPEX SCREENS installed, where 2m distancing cannot be assured, and marked areas for customer seating.
- When you come, please limit the size of your party to 2 PEOPLE MAX and wherever possible leave your children in safety at home.
- Please don’t come if you have or have recently had any of the Covid-19 symptoms.
- We have carried out a written risk assessment in line with HSE guidelines, and customer relevant results are included in these precautions.
- Feel free to get in touch with your needs before coming on 01204588411 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can minimise the time needed to discuss your requirements in person.
Please follow and like us: